I started joining SFI last month, May. I’m really skeptical in an Affiliate Program such as this considering my previous bad experiences on other programs which didn’t give me even a single penny. And so, I tested this one hoping I won’t end up frustrated with the program. At first, I became an Affiliate without a cost. Just signed up free and that’s it, I am an Affiliate now. Unlike the other affiliate programs, this one seems to impress me. Being an affiliate, you’ll earn a 30% commission on the sales you would make in any of their products. You also have a valuable spot in the Powerline for 30 days and free marketing aids and tools. You can lock your spot in the powerline by advancing to Executive Affiliate which has more privileges than mere an Affiliate. It enables you to double up your percentage commission. You can also be a Team Leader which is the most elite position and offers higher income earnings. But I think I would be contented of being an Executive Affiliate at least for now. I can earn handsome money from it somehow.
What I like on this program is that it’s not difficult to look for new prospects and it’s easy thus to increase the number of your referrals (It is actually my experience with SFI). It’s free and I think most of the surfers look for a cost-free business opportunities. And this is perfectly suited. When you have many referrals, chances of bigger commissions are also numerous. Though, advancing to Executive Affiliate position requires reasonable cost or for specific term, a purchase or sale of the products to acquire required points, it’s worth trying considering the income that keep coming in out of the commissions from the sales made by your powerline. This powerline is composed of the new members who signed up after you and was put under you by the company. Additionally, your personally referred members also contribute bigger commissions when they advance to Executive Affiliate and make sales. I recommend the advancing from Affiliate to Executive Affiliate to increase the opportunity to earn big income. I became an EA last week and I had a pretty good experience with it earning handsome commissions.
Compare to others, SFI gives better support especially in marketing. This is great especially for those who have no know-how in affiliate program and in online marketing. They provide training for the newbies who are interested in pursuing to earn with a serious online business, either part time or full time. I myself, benefited from it. This is I say, a good starter in online business. There are lots of opportunities to learn and earn at the same time with SFI. Also, their products are salable and a reliable ones.
However, I still suggest that exploring the SFI is better. Get signed up since it is free to join and remain an Affiliate until you have understood well how the program works. When you are well sure what to do next, advance to Executive Affiliate to lock in your position and secure the chance to earn big commissions. After all, it is important to familiarize the system before plunging into it. And it is still you who will benefit from it. I won’t say suffer since I don’t see any reason to have so with the SFI. The only thing you need when joining SFI is to be well informed of the program.
In my future posts, I will post the earnings so that it would help you analyze the chances in earning with SFI. If interested in joining under my team, you can visit my link http://www.ezinfocenter.com/10147406/FREE . Explore the opportunities there and I would be willing to help if you decide to join and earn with SFI.

No comments:
Post a Comment